We are detailing below some propitiating measures in general for different planets. Please note that specific remedies do also exist in Lal Kitaab but one should always use them in consultation with a professional or knowledgeable astrologer.
SATURN in your 8 th House
In 8th house no planet is considered auspicious. The native has a long life, but his father's life span is short and native's brothers turn out to be his foes. This house is considered headquarter of Saturn, but it will give bad result if Mercury, Rahu and Ketu are malefic in the native's horoscope.
(1) Keeping a square piece of silver.
(2) Putting milk in water and sitting on a stone or wood while taking bath.
RAHU in your 8 th House
8th house is concerned with Saturn and Mars. So Rahu in this house gives malefic effect. The native would spend money uselessly on court cases. Family life would be adversely affected. If Mars is benefic and is placed in 1st or 8th house or Saturn (benefic) is placed in 8th house, the native will be very rich.
(1) Keep a square piece of silver.
(2) While sleeping Saunf should be keep under the pillow.
(3) Do not work in electricity or power department.
KETU in your 2 nd House
2nd house is affected by Moon, which is an enemy of Ketu. If Ketu in 2nd house is benefic then one gets paternal property. One has to travel a lot and his travels are fruitful. Venus gives good results, irrespective of its position. Moon would give bad results. If Sun is in 12th house then one starts earning his livelihood after twenty four years and is happy. If Jupiter is exalted along with Ketu in 2nd house, then income would be in lacs of rupees. If Ketu in 2nd house is malefic, then one has to travel to dry areas. One cannot rest at one place and would be wandering from place to place. Income may be good, but so would be the expenditure. Thus net gain would be negligible. If there is Moon or Mars in 8th house then native's life would be short and he would have serious problem at the age of sixteen or twenty years. If 8th house is empty then Ketu would give malefic results.
(1) Apply turmeric or saffron as tilak.
(2) One should not be of loose character.
(3) If one religiously visits temples and bows his head there then Ketu in 2nd house would give good results.
SUN in your 8 th House If benefic:
(1) Government favours will accrue from the 22nd year of life.
(2) Here the Sun makes the native truthful, saintly and king-like. Nobody would be able to harm him.
(1) Mercury in the 2nd house will create economic crisis.
(2) Native will be short tempered, impatient & will have ill health.
Remedial Measures :
(1) Never keep a white cloth in the house.
(2) Never live in the house facing south.
(3) Always eat something sweet and drink water before starting any new work.
(4) Throw copper coins in a burning pyre (Chita) whenever possible.
(5) Throw Gur (jaggery) in running water.
MOON in your 7 th House
The 7th house belongs to Venus and Mercury. When the Moon is placed here, the results of this house will be affected by the Venus, Mercury and Moon. Venus and Mercury combined together give the effects of the Sun. The 1st house aspects the 7th house. Consequently the rays of the Sun from the 1st house would be enlightening the Moon if placed in the 7th, which means that the things and the relatives represented by the Moon will provide highly beneficial and good results.
Educational achievements will prove fruitful for earning money or wealth. He may or may not have properties but will certainly have cash money in hand always. He will have good potential for being a poet or astrologer, or else he will be characterless and will have great love for mysticism and spiritualism.
The 7th Moon also denotes conflict between the native's wife and mother, adverse effects in milk trade. Disobedience towards mother will cause overall tensions and troubles.
(1) Avoid marriage in the 24th year of your life.
(2) Always your mother keep happy.
(3) Never sell milk or water for profit.
(4) Do not burn milk for making Khoya.
(5) Ensure that in marriage your wife brings silver and rice with her from her parents, equal to her weight.
MARS in your 12 th House
This house is inhabited by Jupiter, so now both Mars and Jupiter will give good results. This is also considered as the "Pukka Ghar" of Rahu, so now Rahu will not trouble the native notwithstanding its position in native's horoscope.
(1) Take honey the first thing in the morning.
(2) Eating sweets and offering sweets to another person will increase the wealth of the native.
MERCURY in your 7 th House
In a male horoscope, Mercury in the 7th house proves highly beneficial for others for whom the native wishes well. in a female horoscope it produces good result. The pen of the native wields more power then the sword. The sister of the native's wife will prove highly helpful in every matter. If a Moon is placed in the 1st house, overseas journey will be advantageous. Saturn in the 3rd house will make the wife's family very rich.
(1) Avoid any business in partnership.
(2) Avoid speculation.
(3) Do not keep relationship with sister in law of spoilt character.
JUPITER in your 2 nd House
The results of this house are affected by Jupiter and Venus as if they are together in this house, though Venus may be placed anywhere in the chart. Venus and Jupiter are inimical to each other. Hence both will affect each other adversely. Consequently, if the native engages himself in the trade of gold or jewelery, then the things of Venus like wife, wealth and property will get destroyed.
As long as the wife of the native is with him, the native will continue gaining honour and wealth despite the fact that his wife and her family may be suffering because of ill health and other problems. The native is admired by females and inherits the property of his father. He may be benefited by lottery or property of a person having no issues, if the 2nd, 6th and 8th houses are auspicious and Saturn is not placed in the 10th.
(1) Charity and donations will ensure prosperity.
(2) Offer milk to snakes for warding off the evils of Saturn placed in the 10th.
(3) Fill up the pits if any on the road side, in front of your house.
VENUS in your 8 th House
No planet is considered benefic in this house Even Venus in this house becomes rotten and poisonous. The wife of such a native becomes highly irritable and short tempered. Evil utterances from her mouth will certainly prove to be true. The native will be suffering from the feeling of self pity. Taking guarantee or surety for someone will prove disastrous. If there is no planet in 2nd house, do not marry before 25 years of age, otherwise the wife will certainly die.
(1) The native should not accept daan.
(2) Bowing head in the place of worship and temples.
(3) Copper coin or blue flower to be thrown in gutter or dirty nullah continuously for ten days.
(4) Wash your private parts with curd.